Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2010/07/12 09:49:29 UTC

Re: svn commit: r963195 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: ./ STATUS docs/ docs/conf/mime.types modules/proxy/mod_proxy_ajp.c support/ab.c support/suexec.c

On 12 Jul 2010, at 07:57, rpluem@apache.org wrote:

> Author: rpluem
> Date: Mon Jul 12 06:57:41 2010
> New Revision: 963195

> Log:
> Merge r955966 from trunk:
>
> * Ensure that we only return a non fatal error if the request is idempotent
>  and if we did not sent any request body so far.

Plus a lot of propchanges.  Was that intentional, and if so shouldn't it have
been mentioned in the commit message?

--
Nick Kew

Posted by "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ru...@vodafone.com>.

That always happens if you use svn merge with and svn client > 1.4.
I don't know why. Seems to be related to merge tracking.

Regards

Rüdiger