Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/06/12 03:36:26 UTC

Marketing

  My interest in marketing ofbiz with the Yahoo Extensions, it more to
the end user, than to developers.
  I would like however to present ofbiz in the light that benefits
ofbiz, and, of course, me.

  Here are the points I plan to cover.
  1) Business Framework, Benefits.
  2) reduced Keystrokes from sales to order delivery.
  3) Virtual office lets staff work from anywhere.
  4) Robust Supply chain support as will as in-house manufacturing/assembly.

  I plan in January to start putting adds in various sections of the
  Internet Retailer as well as other online/Paper publications.

  I would appreciate any input you might have as to wording about ofbiz.