Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Mander <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/17 12:07:00 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.0.13

3 Months on and still no 1.0.13. the 1.2 branch also hasn't moved of 1.2.13.

Is Trinidad dead?

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.0.13

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Well,

this vote was canceled:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.myfaces.devel/46418

However, there was a recent vote on 1.0.13, and almost nobody did
bother to vote.

Afterwards we discussed what's happening with Trinidad 1.0.x and decided that
there will be re-vote which is the LAST release of Trinidad 1.0.x

Trinidad 1.2. and 2.0. still owe the community another release, yes.
(there are folks committing stuff, but we haven't done the voting and release
preparation yet)

-Matthias

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Paul Mander <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 3 Months on and still no 1.0.13. the 1.2 branch also hasn't moved of 1.2.13.
>
> Is Trinidad dead?

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf