Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Elmar Baumgart <eb...@t3medien.de> on 2000/09/13 10:19:43 UTC

A Pointer to Documentation

Hello,

can anyone give me a pointer to a somewhat higherlevel (more
comprehensive) documentation of XSL:FO than the working draft is?
Ponters to books, papers and (commented?) examples are appreciated
very much.

(The WD authors please don't feel offended by this request - for me
as a non-native speaker (and for others as well i guess) it's just a
real time consuming task to achieve a basic understanding from
normative documents ;-)

thank's,
Elmar

P.S. - is the fop-dev list archive (at archive.covalent.net)
searcheable?

--

Elmar Baumgart

t3 medien gmbh -- http://www.t3medien.de
Naegelsbachstrasse 26, 91052 Erlangen
Phone +49 9131 744817, Fax +49 9131 744810