Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rebhi Baraka <rb...@risc.uni-linz.ac.at> on 2003/12/22 16:35:32 UTC

cocoon under tomcat

 I installed cocoon (cocoon-2.1.3) under tomcat (jakarta-tomcat-5.0.14)
and I have an xml web page served by tomcat. When I open the page on my
mozilla or msexplorer browsers, it is displayed correctly, but some
users say that the page does not show properly in their browsers
(opera). Is it because page transformation does not take place at the
server in this case, i.e., the page is not processed by cocoon?. Any
hint in how to solve this.

Thanks,
Rebhi.