Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Sylwester Lachiewicz <sl...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/26 20:08:24 UTC

seconders for MNG-6506 MNG-6543 - plexus-classworlds

I'd like to merge MNG-6543 Upgrade Plexus Classwords to 2.6.0 to fix the
problem with loading annotated classes running on Java 9+

Thanks to veithen , we have ITs test that passes with Java 7, 8 and fails
without upgrade with Java 11 (correct). Builds success after the upgrade.

Any seconder?

[1] https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6543
[2] https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6506
[3] https://github.com/apache/maven-integration-testing/pull/43 - with the
change to run from [3.6.1-SNAPSHOT,)

Sylwester

Re: seconders for MNG-6506 MNG-6543 - plexus-classworlds

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
+1

notice that the fix in Maven core should be marked with MNG-6506 like the IT:
MNG-6543 is just a duplicate Jira entry

Regards,

Hervé