Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au> on 2007/08/20 06:11:45 UTC

are artifacts available through maven

Just wondering whether the abdera artifacts are available through a
maven repository

cheers
</jima>

Re: are artifacts available through maven

Posted by Brian Moseley <bc...@osafoundation.org>.
On 8/20/07, Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> wrote:

> There aren't any 0.3.0 snaps posted yet though.  Anyone interested in
> publishing some new Maven snaps? (I probably have the requisite perms to
> post some as I'm in the apcvs group, but that doesn't really seem kosher
> unless someone here gave me the go ahead).

+1

Re: are artifacts available through maven

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 8/20/07, James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm fine with it.

+1

-garrett

Re: are artifacts available through maven

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'm fine with it.

- James

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au>.
thanks Dan.

cheers
</jima>

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au>.
How often will you be publishing snapshots?

cheers
</jima>

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
OK just got some snaps published for 0.3.0. They're at:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/abdera/<http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/abdera/>

Cheers,
- Dan

On 8/20/07, Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> wrote:

> 0.2.x stuff can be found here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/abdera/
>
> There aren't any 0.3.0 snaps posted yet though.  Anyone interested in
> publishing some new Maven snaps? (I probably have the requisite perms to
> post some as I'm in the apcvs group, but that doesn't really seem kosher
> unless someone here gave me the go ahead).
>
> - Dan
>
> On 8/20/07, Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > Just wondering whether the abdera artifacts are available through a
> > maven repository
> >
> > cheers
> > </jima>
> >

> --
> Dan Diephouse
> Envoi Solutions

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: are artifacts available through maven

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
0.2.x stuff can be found here:

--
Dan Diephouse