Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by alop <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/04 10:28:08 UTC

Globus and Muse

Hello,
I have a service deceloped with Globus Toolkit 4 and now this service should
be a client of a MUSE service. Is it possible to work?  Is it possible to
use MUSE stubs in a GT4 service (same container)?
Regards

Albert

Re: Globus and Muse

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
You should be able to use the Muse clients (the stuff in the framework and
the clients generated by wsdl2java) in any Java app - they don't have any
kind of dependency or configuration required that would complicate your
current application. Just include the necessary JARs in your application's
classpath.

Dan