Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Daugherty <rd...@cs.northwestern.edu> on 2001/09/21 09:14:24 UTC

Tomcat v4.0 webapp connector module for Apache

On the recommendation of Ted Husted I'm submitting this question to the
Developers list.  Please let me know if you believe it belongs elsewhere.

I have recently installed Tomcat release v4.0 on a server that was already
running apache.  I would like to integrate the two and so need to install
the webapp connector module.  On the site with the 4.0 release it is
indicated that the module was supposed to be posted in binary and source
format on the website by Wednesday, Sept 19th.  It is now Friday, the 21st
and they're still not up.  I'd prefer not to compile the source as it
presents issues with my apache installation, but it's critical that I get
the connector working.

Can anyone tell me what is causing the delay in the connector, and when we
can expect to see it posted in binary form?

Thanks,
Rob

Re: Tomcat v4.0 webapp connector module for Apache

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Robert Daugherty" <rd...@cs.northwestern.edu> wrote:

> On the recommendation of Ted Husted I'm submitting this question to the
> Developers list.  Please let me know if you believe it belongs elsewhere.
>
> I have recently installed Tomcat release v4.0 on a server that was already
> running apache.  I would like to integrate the two and so need to install
> the webapp connector module.  On the site with the 4.0 release it is
> indicated that the module was supposed to be posted in binary and source
> format on the website by Wednesday, Sept 19th.  It is now Friday, the 21st
> and they're still not up.  I'd prefer not to compile the source as it
> presents issues with my apache installation, but it's critical that I get
> the connector working.
>
> Can anyone tell me what is causing the delay in the connector, and when we
> can expect to see it posted in binary form?

I was on a flight between the U.K. and the U.S. at that time. I apologize,
the module is up.

    Pier