Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/18 09:40:26 UTC

Sponsorship of CCC

Hi folks, just a quick update on sponsors for CloudStack collab Budapest.

Diamond: Citrix
Platinum: Interoute
Gold: Shapeblue, Solidfire, iKoula
Lanyard: CloudOps

Some more are in the works but we need even more to make CCC a successful event.
Contact Kevlin Husser in cc:/ if you are interested in sponsoring.

Cheers,

-sebastien

RE: Sponsorship of CCC