Posted to users@camel.apache.org by RobMMS <ro...@t-systems-mms.com> on 2008/10/10 11:23:45 UTC

Debugger InterceptStrategy

Hi,
I wanted to test the Debugger in my route and tried to add it as an
InterceptStrategy, so that I can inspect the nodes in my route. I've done
the following:

// create a simple route and hang in the debugger
cc.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {

	  // add a debugger interceptor
	  getContext().addInterceptStrategy(new Debugger());

	  from("direct:start").process(mp).to("direct:end");

	}
});

//send a test message
pt.sendBody("direct:start", "DebuggerTest");

//get the Debugger
debugger=Debugger.getDebugger(cc);

//get the Exchanges-List of node "direct:start"
List<Exchange> list = debugger.getExchanges("direct:start");
for(Exchange ex : list) {
	System.out.println("Body: "+ ex.getIn().getBody());
}

But my list of Exchanges is null. I expected it to contain my
"TestDebugger"-Exchange.

Actually there is no DebugInterceptor at "direct:start", since
DebugInterceptor di = debugger.getInterceptor("direct:start");
returns null either

So what do I have to do to get use of the Debugger to inspect the nodes,
etc.?

thx,
Rob

RE: Debugger InterceptStrategy

Posted by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>.
Hi

The debugger is not fully implemented yet
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/debugger.html

Fell free to add a ticket in JIRA so we don't forget to add in the blanks.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21