Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2006/03/08 15:33:50 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Posting of .xml and .wml files

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 13:24, naresh kotha wrote:
> Hi all
>
>     I am new to this group , i am having a query i.e. i need to change any
> information in configuration  (httpd.conf) file in order to support POST
> method for .xml or .wml.

What do you want apache to do with these files?

Once you've decided that, you can look around for an appropriate handler.

--
Nick Kew

Re: [users@httpd] Posting of .xml and .wml files

Posted by Sean Davis <sd...@mail.nih.gov>.
Naresh,

I don't know exactly what you are talking about, but for handling
lightweight XML-based communication between a client and a server, you might
look into XML::RPC or a technology like that.  This does not come with the
apache server, as far as I know.  You will have to write some CGI code (or
mod_perl), for example, to handle the XML requests.

Sean

Posted by naresh kotha <na...@yahoo.com>.
Hi