Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Aldrin Piri <al...@apache.org> on 2019/05/23 13:23:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Arpad
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
NiFi project.
We greatly appreciate all of Arpad's hard work and generous contributions
to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.

Arpad has been highly involved in the MiNiFi C++ codebase providing
contributions covering everything from code cleanup, tests, and new
features.  Arpad has been an active reviewer, contributor to JIRAs and
aided in verification of releases across the NiFi project.  Thank you for
all your efforts!

Welcome and congratulations!

--aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

Posted by Marc Parisi <ph...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Sivaprasanna <si...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Arpad. Thank you so much for all the efforts you are
putting in!

-
Sivaprasanna

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Lim <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Arpad!

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Arpad, looking forward to your continued contribution.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.