Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by AR...@rac.co.uk on 2005/10/17 11:18:38 UTC

geronimo-1.0-M5

Dear all,

I've just downloaded Apache Geronimo release 1.0-M5. Is anybody using it in
a production environment (or knows as to why it should not !!!) , as it is
J2EE 1.4 certified?

Many thanks in advance.
Ambrose

http://www.rac.co.uk
http://www.rac.co.uk/business
http://www.bsm.co.uk

Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily the company. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential to RAC and/or BSM and are solely for use by the intended recipient.

If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or distribute its contents to any other person nor use its contents in any way.
If you have received this e-mail in error please forward a copy of this e-mail to "Security@rac.co.uk".

RAC Motoring Services: Registered England 1424399
VAT Reg No. GB 238640945
British School of Motoring Limited: Registered England 291902
VAT Reg No. GB 239505847
RAC Financial Services Limited: Registered England & Wales 5171817
VAT Reg No. GB 238640945
Registered Office(s): 1 Forest Road, Feltham, TW 13 7RR

RAC Motoring Services and RAC Financial Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, both companies are part of the RAC plc group of companies.

This e-mail and any attachments has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. RAC/BSM accept no responsibility for computer viruses once this e-mail has been transmitted.

Re: geronimo-1.0-M5

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
On Oct 17, 2005, at 10:18 AM, ARTati@rac.co.uk wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I've just downloaded Apache Geronimo release 1.0-M5. Is anybody
> using it in
> a production environment (or knows as to why it should not !!!) ,
> as it is
> J2EE 1.4 certified?

Yes, it's 1.4 certified.

As to production, I don't know.