Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/09 00:33:43 UTC

Flagon!

Looks super cool.

I'm on the plane heading to ApacheCon -- anyone from the community around
Vegas this week?

Re: Flagon!

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joshua,

I will try to dig into the list history as well as codebase.  It seems
potentially quite useful.  As to ideas: haven't worked enough to
distinguish what it actually is from what it could be.

If you/others are willing to hop on a call would love to discuss and learn
more at some point (after this week's conference).

Cheers,
Austin

Re: Flagon!

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@me.com.INVALID>.