Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Kaktu Chakarabati <ji...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/29 00:17:57 UTC

timeAllowed

I've seen this floating around the codebase for a while, but only recently I
believe the documentation (wiki)
was updated with info on this parameter.
In the production version of solr i'm using (actually a nightly build from
few months back), this is still not supported though, so I believe this
feature should be marked
with the 'Solr 1.4' flag on the wiki so people know this is a
future/nightly-release feature..

-Chak

Re: timeAllowed

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Yes, you are right.  My bad.  I will fix.