Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/11 20:28:30 UTC

Retired/dormant projects

The following podlings appear to be retired or dormant:

juice - status says dormant
kabuki - status says withdrawn
wadi - status page has not been updated since creation as far as I can
tell; no updates to SVN since end of 2005

Should their SVN directories be made read-only?

Re: Retired/dormant projects

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Jun 11, 2010, at 11:28 AM, sebb wrote:

> The following podlings appear to be retired or dormant:
>
> juice - status says dormant
> kabuki - status says withdrawn
> wadi - status page has not been updated since creation as far as I can

The wadi proposal was withdrawn by its creator before anything significant happened here, it has continued at codehaus.  Read-only or removal would be appropriate.

david jencks