Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by cm...@yahoo.com on 2001/01/16 08:17:10 UTC

Stop! Re: [Fwd: Jakarta PMC Meeting Agenda / Info]

I guess I owe some apologies to this group for getting into this. I tried
as much as possible to ignore Jon, but it seems I was too weak for that.

I'll just set a filter - and I advise you do the same. I'm going to ignore
any posting Jon does, and I'll avoid any project where he's involved.

Please do the same - it's not worth it.

I'll follow the advices I received so far and I'll go to the
meeting, even if it's the last place I would want to be.

I understand flames happen in open source lists, but there is a limit that
shouldn't be crossed.

--
Costin

Re: Stop! Re: [Fwd: Jakarta PMC Meeting Agenda / Info]

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 1/15/01 11:17 PM, "cmanolache@yahoo.com" <cm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'll just set a filter - and I advise you do the same. I'm going to ignore
> any posting Jon does, and I'll avoid any project where he's involved.

Again. More censorship.

-jon