Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2007/09/06 15:25:33 UTC

continuum-trunk war refuses to start up

Hi all,

While trying to test out the trunk version of continuum under
apache-tomcat v5.5.20, I deployed the war to tomcat and started tomcat up.

The war refused to deploy as below.

It looks like the war file contains no log4j config, which is either
directly causing the failure, or is hiding the real failure somewhere.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

INFO: Deploying web application archive
continuum-webapp-1.1-beta-3-SNAPSHOT.war
(org.apache.commons.digester.D
igester.sax).
Sep 6, 2007 3:03:05 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Sep 6, 2007 3:03:05 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/continuum-webapp-1.1-beta-3-SNAPSHOT] startup failed due
to pr
evious errors

Regards,
Graham

Re: continuum-trunk war refuses to start up

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
yes, we have a typo error in application.xml, I'm fixing it

Emmanuel