Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Fabian Müller <fa...@open-tk.de> on 2005/11/09 11:40:09 UTC

location of images

Hello,

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/your-project.html says

"The images/ directory mentioned in 'project-logo' and 'group-logo'
elements corresponds to the src/documentation/resources/images
directory"

Well, is this really true? I have the images for the project and
grouplogo in /src/documentation/content/xdocs/images.

Fabian Müller

Re: location of images

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Fabian M?ller wrote:

> http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/your-project.html says
>
> "The images/ directory mentioned in 'project-logo' and 'group-logo'
> elements corresponds to the src/documentation/resources/images
> directory"
>
> Well, is this really true? I have the images for the project and
> grouplogo in /src/documentation/content/xdocs/images.

I gather that both locations will work but the latter
is the old location.

-David