Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/09/12 17:19:50 UTC

Re: svn commit: r574962 - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications/accounting: script/org/ofbiz/accounting/payment/PaymentServices.xml servicedef/services_payment.xml webapp/accounting/WEB-INF/controller.xml widget/BillingAccountForms.xml widget/BillingAccountScreens

Rashko,

you are right.
This is now fixed in rev. 574988

Thanks,