Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by "Stumpf-Papapetrou, Jens Thorsten" <Je...@studiosus.com> on 2014/10/29 20:11:25 UTC

Archiva Network Proxy does not work

Hello,

I'm trying to use Archiva in a company; unfortunately we are behind a proxy.

Obviously the new versions of Archiva (we tried one of the 1.x versions before) don't work behind a corporate proxy.
This is and was reported by several people for 2.1.0 and is still after the release of 2.1.1.
Connections to repositories are not set up using any configured proxy but all the times directly. Unfortunately the webapp ignores "-D"-options also.

Can you give me a hint if and when this is going to be fixed?

Thank you very much indeed,

Thorsten

Re: Archiva Network Proxy does not work

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
did you configure protocol as https?

On 31 October 2014 at 13:55, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> what sort of proxy is? NTLM?
> We have unit testing regarding proxy connectivity ( sure not for all
> proxy technologies :-) )
> Is there any error in archiva logs files?
>
> On 30 October 2014 06:11, Stumpf-Papapetrou, Jens Thorsten
> <Je...@studiosus.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm trying to use Archiva in a company; unfortunately we are behind a
> proxy.
> >
> > Obviously the new versions of Archiva (we tried one of the 1.x versions
> before) don't work behind a corporate proxy.
> > This is and was reported by several people for 2.1.0 and is still after
> the release of 2.1.1.
> > Connections to repositories are not set up using any configured proxy
> but all the times directly. Unfortunately the webapp ignores "-D"-options
> also.
> >
> > Can you give me a hint if and when this is going to be fixed?
> >
> > Thank you very much indeed,
> >
> > Thorsten
> >

> --
> Olivier Lamy