Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be> on 2015/05/24 13:47:34 UTC

JIRA access

Hi

Just wondering:
Should I be able to set JIRA issues to 'Resolved' or assign them to myself, or does this require someone else (Glenn?) to provide me with the appropriate permissions first?

If the latter, can you take care of this?

Thanks!

KR

Andreas

Re: JIRA access

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers!

Clay

--

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

RE: JIRA access

Posted by Simon Steiner <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can JIRA admin user do a bulk change to set Fix Version to 2.0 for:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XGC%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20in%20%28EMPTY%2C%20Trunk%29%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20FOP%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20AND%20resolution%20in%20%28Fixed%2C%20Implemented%2C%20Done%29%20AND%20fixVersion%20in%20%28EMPTY%2C%20trunk%29%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Thanks

Re: JIRA access

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
+1

Re: JIRA access

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Re: JIRA access

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glenn,

Re: JIRA access

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Re: JIRA access

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.
> On 24 May 2015, at 15:38, Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> You need to be added to one of the roles that is able to resolve issues before you can do that.
>
> For FOP and XGC only Glenn has admin rights. For BATIK both Glenn and I have.

OK, thanks for the info. We'll wait for Glenn to wake up, then.

KR

Andreas

Re: JIRA access

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.