Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net> on 2001/11/14 02:34:55 UTC

Re: Announcement

On Tuesday 13 November 2001 05:41 pm, Cliff Woolley wrote:

All changes since 2.0.18.  That will teach us to wait this long for a release.  :-)

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org

Re: Announcement

Posted by Greg Ames <gr...@remulak.net>.
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> [...]

very close.

http://apache.org/server-status shows Restart Time: Friday, 09-Nov-2001
17:03:46 PST

Greg

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> Can you guys look over the announcement?

In particular, please make sure the list of known issues correctly states
the issues and that I didn't miss any.  Also, Greg, I totally guessed on

Re: Announcement

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Sander Temme wrote:

> on 11/13/01 7:45 PM, Cliff Woolley at jwoolley@virginia.edu wrote:
>
> > Can you guys look over the announcement?  I cvs up'ed that file on
>
> *) On MacOSX/Darwin, Apache doesn't correctly handle the case-insensitive
> file system (HFS+), which can lead to access control problems.

Whoops, totally forgot about that one.  Adding it right now.  Thanks!

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

Re: Announcement

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@covalent.net>.
on 11/13/01 7:45 PM, Cliff Woolley at jwoolley@virginia.edu wrote:

> Can you guys look over the announcement?  I cvs up'ed that file on

*) On MacOSX/Darwin, Apache doesn't correctly handle the case-insensitive
file system (HFS+), which can lead to access control problems.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 536 5214

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message

Re: Announcement

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
Can you guys look over the announcement?  I cvs up'ed that file on
httpd.apache.org (hope that's okay, figured it was since the other files
in that directory already reflect the fact that 2.0.28 is beta), so you
can view it online:

http://httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/Announcement2.html

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley