Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by C Ravikiran <it...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 11:31:55 UTC

Help with ignite cluster

Re: Help with ignite cluster

Posted by akorensh <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  Fail to find data nodes for cache: *****
  means that a call to a partitioned cache is not finding any nodes w/data
for that cache.
  Either the nodes are down, are unresponsive or unreachable.

  If this scenario is reproducible, send the logs from all nodes, a
reproducer, a list of steps to recreate
  scenario, and I'll take a look
Thanks, Alex