Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Philip Ankunda <an...@outlook.com> on 2017/02/03 08:38:09 UTC

Document creation with API

Hi,

I am having an issue when using the API to create documents. With the API i can successfully create a client. The error I get is shown in the attachment. Below is my call for document creation.

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers);

        //return the transfer as a string
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, array(

"name"=> $this->file_name_alias,
"description"=> $this->file_description,
"file"=> $this->file,
"fileName" => "test.pdf"
    ));

        // $output contains the output string
        $output = curl_exec($ch);

Regards,

Philip

"Money won't create success, the freedom to make it will."
-Nelson Mandela