Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SketchCND <sk...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2011/07/04 14:28:15 UTC

(FIXED) STOMP transport in embedded Broker not working

I added the activemq-optional artifact to my POM and this is now working.

<dependency>
   <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
   <artifactId>activemq-core</artifactId>
</dependency>

-SketchCND

Re: (FIXED) STOMP transport in embedded Broker not working

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for closing the loop :)