Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Louis Proyect <ln...@columbia.edu> on 2002/12/16 21:13:09 UTC

struts-validator.tld

I have a jsp that includes:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-validator.tld" prefix="validator" %>

but when I compiled it, it produced errors:

"CO1_Enter_PONum_no_js.jsp": Could not load TagExtraInfo class
com.wintecinc.struts.taglib.html.ErrorsTei:
com.wintecinc.struts.taglib.html.ErrorsTei

"CO1_Enter_PONum_no_js.jsp": Could not load TagExtraInfo class
com.wintecinc.struts.taglib.html.MessagesTei:
com.wintecinc.struts.taglib.html.MessagesTei

I downloaded struts-validator.tld down from the
http://home.earthlink.net/~dwinterfeldt/

Do I need to download other files? Or are these files specific to the
example on Winterfeldt's website? I am not sure what purpose they serve.