Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jojo Solis <jo...@summitmedia.com.ph> on 2005/09/13 09:57:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Backup Apache web servers

Hi everyone,

i wanted to backup web files, and configuration files from my apache
server, mysql server and mailmain server. is there any other scripts to
automate this process. I wanted to tar the whole directory especially
the web files, zip it and upload to the windows FTP server.

Please help!.

Thanks!

JOJO

RE: [users@httpd] Backup Apache web servers

Posted by Herb Stein <he...@herbstein.com>.

i wanted to backup web files, and configuration files from my apache server,
mysql server and mailmain server. is there any other scripts to automate
this process. I wanted to tar the whole directory especially the web files,
zip it and upload to the windows FTP server.

Please help!.

Thanks!

JOJO

Please don't send html messages.

I wrote custom scripts to SPECIFICALLY back up what was important to me. If
you want a copy to modify, let me know.
--
Herb Stein
herb@herbstein.com