Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com> on 2008/07/03 03:12:42 UTC

"Ship it Wednesday" Results and Archiva 1.1 status

Hey guys,
Yesterday the Archiva developers ran a "Ship it" day for Archiva 1.1.

The goal of the day was to resolve and close as many of the issues
blocking the 1.1 release.

We closed approx 12 issues and we now only have four issues remaining
[1].

I'd like to shout out and say a big thank you to all of the committers,
contributors, testers and users for reporting and fixing issues.

I'm really looking forward to releasing Archiva 1.1 - there are lots of
great improvements that I cannot simply wait to get into the hands of
Maven users everywhere.

Cheers,
James

[1]