Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ma...@go.com.mt on 2004/03/04 11:27:25 UTC

Adding / modfying respons header from cocoon XSLT transformer

Hi,

Currently I am using an XSP generator, followed by the cocoon XSLT
Transformer, followed by the XML serializer.  I need to set a header in
the response under certain conditions at the transformer stage. I cannot
do this from the generator since, first I need to analyze the generated
XML using XSLT and the header is set according to some conditions. Is
there a way to do this? Is the re a way to access response headers through
XSLT?

Thanks
Marco.