Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Renaud Waldura <re...@library.ucsf.edu> on 2007/09/06 23:21:27 UTC

Non-HTTP Indexing

Dear Solr Users:

Is it possible to index documents directly without going through any
XML/HTTP bridge?
I have a large collection (10^7 documents, some very large) and indexing
speed is a concern.
Thanks!

--Renaud

Re: Non-HTTP Indexing

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On 9/6/07, Renaud Waldura <re...@library.ucsf.edu> wrote:
> Is it possible to index documents directly without going through any
> XML/HTTP bridge?
> I have a large collection (10^7 documents, some very large) and indexing
> speed is a concern.

Where are these documents currently stored, and in what format (DB,
filesystem, etc)?

-Yonik

RE: Non-HTTP Indexing

Posted by "Wu, Daniel" <Da...@sonyconnect.com>.