Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/27 23:19:13 UTC

Giraph talks at Hadoop Summit

Hi!

not sure if anybody from the Giraph community
submitted any talks to Hadoop Summit, but
here's the one I submitted:
    https://hadoopsummit.uservoice.com/forums/242790-committer-track/suggestions/5568061-apache-giraph-start-analyzing-graph-relationships

Feel free to upvote if you feel like Giraph deserves
to be well represented at Hadoop Summit.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Giraph talks at Hadoop Summit

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
Btw guys my talk at the Hadoop summit in amsterdam this April was accepted.
So we ll have another one there.

--
   Claudio Martella

Re: Giraph talks at Hadoop Summit