Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Arne Wolf Koesling <ar...@koesling.net> on 2001/11/26 20:10:28 UTC

InternalDatatype error ASV

Hi,

I get the following error everytime, when I want to start the parser from an
example program.
Does someone know, what it is (and how to get rid of it) ?

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.RuntimeException:
InternalDatatype error ASV.
 at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dv.xs.AbstractStringValidator.<init>(AbstractStringVa
lidator.java:343)
 at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dv.xs.StringDatatypeValidator.<init>(StringDatatypeVa
lidator.java:91)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.SchemaGrammar.<init>(SchemaGrammar.java:251)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.SchemaGrammar.<clinit>(SchemaGrammar.java:437)
 at
org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.<init>(XMLSchemaValidator.java:
736)
 at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDXSParserConfiguration.createSchemaValidator(DTD
XSParserConfiguration.java:145)
 at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDXSParserConfiguration.<init>(DTDXSParserConfigu
ration.java:112)
 at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDXSParserConfiguration.<init>(DTDXSParserConfigu
ration.java:94)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.<init>(SAXParser.java:86)
 at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.<init>(SAXParserImpl.java:102)
 at
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.newSAXParser(SAXParserFactoryImp
l.java:95)
 at sax.Echo.main(Echo.java:33)

Thanx in advance !

Best Regards,

Arne Koesling

Re: InternalDatatype error ASV

Posted by Elena Litani <el...@ca.ibm.com>.
Arne Wolf Koesling wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get the following error everytime, when I want to start the parser from an
> example program.

I assume you are using latest Xerces2 beta 3?
Can you give more details about which "example program" are you using?

Thank you,
--
Elena Litani / IBM Toronto