Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com> on 2022/12/02 08:15:13 UTC

[Vote] Release Apache Doris 1.2.0-rc03

Hi all,

Please review and vote on Apache Doris 1.2.0-rc03 release.

The release candidate has been tagged in GitHub as 1.2.0-rc03, available here:

https://github.com/apache/doris/releases/tag/1.2.0-rc03

This is a BIG release with tremendous features and improvements.

Release Notes are here:

https://github.com/apache/doris/issues/14461

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release.

The artifacts (source, binary, signature and checksum) corresponding to this release

candidate can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/doris/1.2.0-rc03/

This has been signed with PGP key F05B15ED, corresponding to

morningman@apache.org.

KEYS file is available here:

https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/doris/KEYS

It is also listed here:

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/morningman.asc

To verify and build, you can refer to following link:

https://doris.apache.org/community/release-and-verify/release-verify

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Approve the release

[ ] +0 No opinion

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
morningman@apache.org

Re:Re:Re: [Vote] Release Apache Doris 1.2.0-rc03

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.
Sorry that I have to cancel this VOTE because I found a serious FE meta persist bug with JDBC catalog.
Althought the JDBC catalog is disable by default in this release, but I think it is a potential rick for user.

I will fix it and make a new release soon.

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
morningman@apache.org

在 2022-12-03 15:43:30,"Mingyu Chen" <mo...@163.com> 写道:

>>> morningman@apache.org

Re:Re: [Vote] Release Apache Doris 1.2.0-rc03

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.

Posted by Gabriel Lee <ga...@gmail.com>.
 Hi Mingyu,

Posted by "Jiafeng.Zhang" <zh...@gmail.com>.
Here is my +1.

I checked:
[x] The download link is legal and the PGP signature are valid.
[x] The source code matches the current release version.
[x] The LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct.

Jiafeng.Zhang / 张家锋
Email: jiafengzheng@apache.org

Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com> 于2022年12月2日周五 16:15写道:

--