Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by C J <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/31 09:50:15 UTC

[Trinidad] tr:treeTable PPR not refreshing with facelets

Thanks for the suggestions, but they didn't resolve the issue for me. The web.xml file already had -1 for the facelets.REFRESH_PERIOD. I also removed the xml declarations from all the files, but it also did not resolve the issue. As far as I can tell the RowDisclosure screen updates are my most significant problem. I have spent far too much time trying to fix this one issue without any return for my efforts.

When I push a button or a link the page updates. When I click a RowDisclosure icon the event is received, but there is no screen update. A press of F5 updates the screen to display the tree correctly. Would I better off switching to ADF or recoding trinidad without facelets?

Re: [Trinidad] tr:treeTable PPR not refreshing with facelets

Posted by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com>.
C J,

I believe you should be able to get it to work with Facelets. Have you
inspected the response when the row disclosure icon is pressed
(just use FireBug or HHTP Analyzer). Are there any error messages there?

Max