Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thomas Pohl <th...@armax.de> on 2005/01/12 08:58:48 UTC

cforms encoding

Hi there,

I have a problem with the cfoms encoding. I`ve now managed to integrate cfoms
in lenya.

The form work well, but when I insert another characters than ASCII, I get them
in UTF-8 code. so far so god, but the main problem is the validation. If the
user insert something wrong, he will see the UTF-8 character.

Can I disable the cforms encoding, or how can I manage it?

Another problem is the language version of the site. If the validation failed,
I will see the default language version of the form.

Regards,
Thomas