Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com> on 2020/05/01 10:23:10 UTC

Re: Handling legacy libraries in OSGi/Karaf - Karat Meet-up chat questions

Thanks for taking that "burden" on getting up in the middle of the night.
Great to have so many people from all over the world in the meetup.
One thing I know for sure, the next meetup will also contain a "virtual"
part.
I'm really eager on testing how it works out to combine being present and
being virtual.

regards, Achim