Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2002/12/05 18:41:43 UTC

FW: Enforcing use of mirrors for jakarta

Are other Committers subscribed to infrastructure@?

In any event, this appears to be a direction that the ASF would like us to
go.  Should we take a look at it right after we've put out v2.1?  Not that
we are much of a resource drain.  :-)

	--- Noel

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Serge,

Thanks for that info.  I don't believe that it will impact existing code, so
we'll stick with the release plan unchanged.  As soon as we're shipped, we
can replace the javamail jar in the CVS, if you are representing that you
have tested it (we'll do so again, anyway, of course).

	--- Noel

Posted by Serge Sozonoff <se...@globalbeach.com>.
Hi Noel,

RE: javamail 1.3.0