Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Shoberg <js...@cbd.net> on 2002/02/04 05:26:23 UTC

Fixed - RE: RE: Catalina Beans - Class Path Problem

All fixed :)

Can tomcat/catalina check the classes directory to make sure none of them
have been modified.  Obviosuly it will check my JSPs but apparently not so
when I have to change a class. Currently I have to reload the applciation.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for the help.

Posted by Pavel Brun <pa...@sympatico.ca>.
I would have assumed that once you load a JAR into the ClassLoader, that any
changes will
not be taken into account unless you reload the application (Tomcat).
However, I took the
approach of replacing the JAR's, not really updating them. I will have to
give that a try
to see if that works. :-)

Thanks for the update.
Paul