Posted to user@click.apache.org by Alvin Townsend <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/05 00:07:58 UTC

Overriding Click Resources

Hi There,

I want to override a couple of images that ship with Click, namely:

/click/column-ascending-light.gif, and
/click/column-descending-light.gif

Can I override just those two images, or do I have to include all the
stuff in the /click directory when deployed? Or even better yet, is
there a better way to override them?

Thanks!

Alvin

Re: Overriding Click Resources

Posted by Alvin Townsend <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bob!

And you're right - just overriding those images seems the simplest way to go.

Cheers,

Alvin

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alvin,