Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com> on 2011/05/16 12:07:10 UTC

[NPANDAY] Updates on 1.4.0-incubating Release

Hi All,

I was not able to push through with publishing the updated documentation and
website because I was not able to successfully merge the staging repo to
m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository:

I ran the ff command:

mvn stage:copy -Dsource="
http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-npanday/"
-Dtarget="scp://
apadilla@people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository"
-Dversion=1.4.0-incubating -DrepositoryId=apache.releases

But I got this error when using maven 2.2.1 -> http://pastie.org/1909907

I tried using maven 3.0.3 also but got this error as well ->
http://pastie.org/1909896

I'm not sure if it's got something to do with the internet connection on my
end.

However, I was able to successfully copy the binaries and sources to
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/npanday/
<http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/npanday/%20>

Merging to m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository is the only thing lacking before we
could officially announce the release.

Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Thanks,

liit

Re: [NPANDAY] Updates on 1.4.0-incubating Release

Posted by Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com>.
Thanks Brett.

--

liit