Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2010/11/01 15:30:51 UTC

[RELEASE] 0.7.0 beta3

We're *almost* ready to call 0.7 done, it just needs a wee bit more
testing.  If that sounds like your bag, then please read on.

Once again, I am obligated to remind you that this is beta software.
We're not talking one of those coy Google betas either, this is beta
because we're not 100% sure all the bits are pulling in the same
direction, and want some extra testing to be sure.  Do install and
thoroughly test in whatever way you can.  Don't load it up on your
production servers and get yourself fired. Users don't grow on trees
(yet) and we need you.

All of the usual applies, be sure to read through the changes[1] and
release notes[2] as lots of things have changed.  If you spot a problem,
submit a ticket[3], and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask
them (here).

Thanks!

[1]: http://goo.gl/o0lQ (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/lTOJ (NEWS.txt)
[3]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [RELEASE] 0.7.0 beta3

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
In particular, you can see tickets filed as to-be-fixed for 0.7.0 [1]
and already-fixed-post-beta-3 [2].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310865&fixfor=12315486

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12314699

--