Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Douglas Chau <dc...@binghamton.edu> on 2015/06/04 22:17:07 UTC

Updated PGA Installation Instructions

Hey All,

The previous PGA installation instructions for Mac OS was incomplete, and since I successfully got the PGA working on Mac today I updated the tutorial page. It would be great if any Mac users could follow the guide and do a clean Mac installation. Hopefully it’s sufficient. Feedback would be appreciated!

Here’s the link to the installation page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+02+-+Downloaded+Science+Gateway+with+Hosted+Airavata <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+02+-+Downloaded+Science+Gateway+with+Hosted+Airavata>

Thanks,
Doug