Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Jesús Gómez <jg...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/15 13:50:53 UTC

ftp-hog

Hello.

I'm developing this idea of `ftp-hog`[1], a simple ftp server for
developers, and I'm using this Apache Mina FTPServer. Very straightforward:
Thank you!

I'm beginning simply by following the "Embed guide", but I'm doing it in
Clojure. Maybe it can be interesting for you to compare what I think is
exactly the example in the ftpserver source code[2], with my implementation
of that in my tool[3]. Thanks to the Clojure interoperability with Java, I
can use Apache FtpServer flawlessly.

[1] https://github.com/jgomo3/ftp-hog/
[2]
/core/src/examples/java/org/apache/ftpserver/example/EmbeddingFtpServer.java
[3] https://github.com/jgomo3/ftp-hog/blob/main/src/jgomo3/ftp_hog.clj