Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net> on 2005/07/21 13:45:45 UTC

Cactus 1.7.1 - Release Candidate 2

Hi all,

We're about to relase Cactus 1.7.1, so I uploaded the candidate zips on:

http://people.apache.org/~felipeal/cactus/1.7.1RC2/

If you could test it and send the feedback to the list, we would greatly apreciate it (the plan is to release it next week, unless something bad is found on the tests :-)

-- Felipe

Re: Cactus 1.7.1 - Release Candidate 2

Posted by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>.
Nicolas Chalumeau wrote:

> I will test it this afternoon.

Ok, thanks.

> An other thing : is the src zip is the curent cvs head states? I don't
> have a cvs connexion possibility during the week...

Not exactly, it's the code from CACTUS_BRANCH_17. But right now they're
basically the same.

Posted by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi felipe

I will test it this afternoon.

An other thing : is the src zip is the curent cvs head states? I don't
have a cvs connexion possibility during the week...

Nicolas