Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pratak rattanawila <pr...@nokiathai.com> on 2004/09/09 19:34:49 UTC

Tomcat print warning at catalina.out

Dear all

            I found tomcat print out warning like below. What does it mean?

Sep 9, 2004 10:34:10 AM org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl release

WARNING: Internal error flushing the buffer in release()

Best Regards

Pratak.

"ant instal" on SSL conector 8443

Posted by Rostislav Svoboda <bo...@pobox.sk>.
Hi ppl

my webapp runs fine under SSL but I cannot "ant install" it with Tomcat runing
on SSL conector 8443. The error msg is:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found

I have to change the conector to standart 8080, restart tomcat, compile it,
change the connector back to SSL and restart Tomcat again each time :(

does anyone know wha'z wrong ?

EOF & thx

Bost