Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Asit Bhattacharya <as...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/08 23:07:46 UTC

ServiceMix cluster usage

Hi List,

I am looking for information on using ServiceMix to
integrate existing J2EE applications in a clustering
environment. Could someone provide me some hint in
this area? I've already looked into clustering
documentation and looking for a little more detailed
use cases and, if possible, some examples.

Also, does ServiceMix-3.x branch work with JBoss? I
didn't see a "tooling/jboss-deployer" in apache svn.
Did miss anything?

Regards,
-Asit

Asit N Bhattacharya.
Make it simple, but not simpler.

Re: ServiceMix cluster usage

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
The 3.0-SNAPSHOT distribution of ServiceMix now contains
a simple example for clustering.
Basically, you only need to set the flowName attribute to "cluster".

Since ServiceMix  moved to Apache, no LGPL dependencies
can be used.  The modules you are talking about are still
on codehaus.
See http://svn.servicemix.codehaus.org/trunk/tooling/

We did not had much time yet to work on codehaus extensions,
but I hope they still compile ;)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet