Posted to users@hop.apache.org by Gert Wieland <em...@gertwie.land> on 2022/11/12 18:43:12 UTC

Job Offer in Toronto/ Canada

Hi Community,

Would it be ok to post a job offer here for an Apache Hop Developer?

In a nutshell: I work for a large not-for-profit organization in
Toronto/Canada. During the last 3 years, I built a fairly mighty and
fully automated ETL environment via PDI. Things are going very well
here, and we can now offer a full-time position to take over the
hands-on development from me.

For rather obvious reasons, I want us to move from PDI to Apache Hop.
This is quite an interesting role for a passionate ETL Developer that
offers an unusual level of creative freedom.

We offer mostly "work from home". However, it is necessary that the
person can come to the office (downtown Toronto) frequently, e.g. biweekly.

Two days ago we published the job ad (with more details), but before I
share the link here, I wanted to check in if it's ok to do so.

Thanks a bunch,

Gert

[JOBS] Job Offer in Toronto/ Canada

Posted by Gert Wieland <em...@gertwie.land>.
Hi Bart,

Thank you very much for your response!

As you suggested, I added the [JOBS] tag to the subject line.

*Here's the link to our posting.
<https://www.recruitingsite.com/csbsites/uhncareers/JobDescription.asp?SiteID=10031&JobNumber=909391&fbclid=IwAR0akH3yOzoY5Y1d_Q9kJ-EfqIDwOoCW50LoMLTz3ESVQbAph5jupQhw_eo>*

Maybe adding a "~jobs" channel in Mattermost would indeed be worthwhile?
If you could create it, I'd gladly post it there as well.

As I mentioned, I think this is a very interesting and creative role. If
somebody has any questions, feel free to send me a direct message, I'll
gladly answer them.

Thanks so much,

Gert

Re: Job Offer in Toronto/ Canada