Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Keerthiraja SJ <sj...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/10 06:58:31 UTC

My CS 4.2.1 Error with My complete log

Hi All,

Recently I am facing a issue in my CS 4.2.1 as

com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a
deployment for VM[User

Even if I have enough resources in my xenserver and storage spaces I could
see this error.

Is this because of too many Expunging State.

Is this because of too many expunging state in storage table.

I could see the storage spaces are showing wrong calculation.

Please find my below complete log
https://www.dropbox.com/s/57bm4k7xcciav0z/management-server.log.tar.gz?dl=0

Kindly help me or guide me on this.

Thanks,
Keerthi

Re: My CS 4.2.1 Error with My complete log

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

InsufficientServerCapacityException catches most of the exceptions. The actual exception I see from the logs is

com.cloud.exception.ResourceUnavailableException: Resource [DataCenter:5] is unreachable: Unable to apply dhcp entry on router

There are some other expections as well “unable to apply * on VR”
Seems like there is some problem with the connectivity of router from host or some problem with the scripts in VR.
Please look at the blog http://jayapalu.blogspot.in/2014/02/cloudstack-router-issue-unable-to.html for troubleshooting.

For quick workaround you may recreate the router VM.

Thanks,
Harikrishna